Learn new things, fill gaps in your knowledge, pick up practical tips and position yourself professionally: This is the programme of the Kulturakademie Münsterland, the continuing education series of the Kulturbüro Münsterland. After three years of the Corona pandemic with many online events, the Kulturbüro is again relying on an agile concept with a mixture of digital and face-to-face events on current topics in 2023.
"The past years have shown: a demand-oriented and flexibly designed programme is well received," explains Andre Sebastian, head of the cultural office at Münsterland e.V. "That's how we want to keep it in the future."
So far, six events are planned for this year from March to August on the topics of social media, cultural promotion, accessibility, open data, use of video technology and public relations, which will be supplemented in an agile way.
The target group for the cultural academy is cultural workers from all sectors - "from larger cultural institutions to professional solo artists and volunteer-run cultural projects to cultural administration," adds Andre Sebastian.
Registrations for the respective events are now possible online at www.muensterland.com/kulturakademie.
More information on all the offers of the Cultural Office can be found at www.muensterland.com/kultur.
Dates 2023 at a glance:
- 21 March, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: "Facebookst du noch oder tiktokst du schon?" A social media update for cultural workers (online via Zoom)
- 18 April, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: "You have the ideas, we have the money" - cultural funding in NRW (Münster)
- 24 April, 10 a.m.-12.30 p.m.: Barrier-free music making, experiencing and celebrating: suggestions for music organisers (online via Zoom)
- 25. April, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Open Data Münsterland - New possibilities of visualisation for cultural institutions and cultural organisers (Dülmen)
- 16 May, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Videos for cultural practitioners. Contents. Technology. Channels. (Hörstel)
- 23 August, 9.30-16.30: Public Relations for Cultural Professionals: Your way to a communication concept (Münster)
The following images may be used for media coverage in connection with this press release. If you need it for other purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.