More than 100 castles and palaces, historic towns and quaint little villages await your customers in the Münsterland region. A good 4,500 km of cycle paths lead through flat, gently rolling landscapes. 1,000 km of riding routes make a riding holiday an unforgettable experience. The hiking trails run from the heights of the Teutoburg Forest to the plains of the western Münsterland.
We would be happy to offer you our cooperation without obligation and help you to ensure that your guests have a wonderful time in the Münsterland.
Travel agency conditions from Münsterland e.V.
- 20,00 € per person agency fee from the 1st booking on all package tours of Münsterland e.V.
- 6 % commission on bed and breakfast on fixed bookings of hotels and holiday apartments
- No minimum turnover
- Flexible arrival times for packages for your guests
- No agency contract necessary
- Simple payment processing. We invoice you for the total cost with deduction of your agency fee. The invoice is due 12 days before arrival.
- You can decide whether you want us to send the travel documents to your office or directly to the client. D
- Customer communication during the offer phase and after booking takes place exclusively between the travel agency and the customer and not between Münsterland e.V. and the customer. We will of course be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What distinguishes Münsterland e.V. as a partner?
- Individual planning of the travel date
- Individual advice
- Extensive advice
- Many years of experience as a specialist in cycling tours, horse riding tours and walking tours in the Münsterland region
- Detailed travel documents incl. insurance certificate