MÜNSTERLAND. From now on, cultural actors in Münsterland can get going again. The new programme of the cultural office at Münsterland e.V. offers events for exchange, networking and qualification throughout the region.
"GOOD LIFE in Münsterland also includes good art and good culture," emphasises Andre Sebastian, head of the Münsterland Cultural Office. "We are on the road with our events in the areas of networking, qualification, advice and promotion in order to actively support those working in culture in Münsterland."
The offer of the further education series "Kulturakademie" with 10 events is aimed at artists, association members or representatives of institutions. Among other things, seminars and workshops on the following topics provide new impulses: visual storytelling, funding applications, submission requirements, digitality, graphics, design or videos.
With the format "Kulturbüro ON TOUR", the Kulturbüro provides advice throughout the region: at various locations throughout Münsterland, cultural practitioners can get personal advice on the possibilities of applying for money for their project. They learn what is necessary and receive tips on how to realise their idea.
Under the heading "SuppKultur", cultural actors are invited to get to know other cultural actors over a plate of soup, to get into conversation and to exchange ideas about their work, cultural policy issues or simply God and the world.
More information on all offers at www.muensterland.com/kultur
1. NRW cultural funding, Wednesday, 18 March, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., VHS-Haus Stadtlohn, Klosterstraße 18, Stadtlohn
2. Writing good applications, Wednesday, 1 April, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., KGW Kunstkirche St. Josefshaus, Dorfbauerschaft 30, Wettringen
3. Funding compass, Wednesday, 13 May, 11 a.m. to 4.30 h, Alte Sparkasse, Münsterstraße 29, Dülmen
4. Visual Storytelling, Wednesday, 27 May, 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., Kreativ-Haus, Diepenbrockstraße 28, Münster
5. Professionalisation in the Art Business, Thursday, 4 June, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., B-Side, Am Mittelhafen 42, Münster
6. NRW Culture Promotion Dialogue, Thursday, 27 August, 6 to 9 p.m., Schloss Senden, Holtrup 3, Senden
7. Taxes, GEMA, KSK, Wednesday, 9 September, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., FARB Forum Altes Rathaus Borken, Markt 15, Borken
8. Digitality in Cultural Education, 16. September, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., DigitalHUB TD59, Tecklenburger Damm 59, Ibbenbüren
9. Graphics & Design, Wednesday, 7 October, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Westpreußisches Landesmuseum, Klosterstraße 21, Warendorf
10. Videos for Cultural Actors, Wednesday, 28 October, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kloster Bentlage, Bentlager Weg 130, Rheine
Tuesday, 10 March, 2 to 5 p.m., Museum Abtei Liesborn, Abteiring 8, 59329 Wadersloh
Tuesday, 28 April, 10 to 1 p.m., Kulturetage, Wettringener Straße 2, 48629 Metelen
Tuesday, 12 May, 2 to 5 p.m., Town Hall, Marktplatz 1, 48712 Gescher
Tuesday, 9. June, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Harbourside, Hafenweg 26 a (1st floor), 48155 Münster
Tuesday, 8 September, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., Bürgerhaus, Am Gorbach 2, 59394 Nordkirchen
Thursday, 7 May, 6 pm, MarktEins, Markt 1, Steinfurt
Thursday, 20 August, 6 pm, Haus der Kunst - Enniger, Hauptstraße 66, Ennigerloh
Thursday, 26 November, 6 pm, Olfonium, Kunst- und Kulturverein Olfen e.V., Neustraße 17, Olfen