The competition is organised and carried out by
By participating in the competition, the participant confirms that he or she agrees to these conditions of participation.
Participation in the competition and its implementation are governed by the following provisions:
1. organiser, participation
(1) The competition is organised by Münsterland e.V..
(2) Participation in the competition is open to anyone who follows the competition conditions in the above-mentioned article.
(3) Participation must take place within the period stated in the competition entry. The recorded receipt by Münsterland e.V. serves to verify that the deadline has been met.
(1) Participation is open to all users aged 18 and over who have entered their e-mail address in the online questionnaire and accepted the conditions of participation. Employees of Münsterland e.V. and the participating project partners are excluded from the competition.
(2) In order to participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary that all personal details are true. Otherwise, exclusion may take place in accordance with point 6.
(1) Cash payment of the winnings is excluded.
(2) Münsterland e.V. will select the respective winners of the competition from all participants.
(3) The winners will be notified by Münsterland e.V. by e-mail no later than two days after the end of the competition.
(4) If a winner does not provide a valid postal delivery address within seven days of receiving notification of the prize, or if a prize sent is returned by the post office, e.g. due to an incorrect/incomplete address or non-collection, the claim to the prize shall lapse.
5 Premature termination of the competition and exclusion from participation
(1) Münsterland e.V. reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Münsterland e.V. will make use of this option in particular if the scheduled course of events is disrupted or impeded, such as in the case of hacker attacks on the website, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, if proper implementation of the competition cannot be guaranteed.
(2) The organiser reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition in the event of a breach of the conditions of participation or in the event of attempts to influence the course of the competition in an inadmissible manner, e.g. by using stooges.
(3) Persons who use unauthorised aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation will also be excluded. In such cases, winnings may be subsequently disallowed and reclaimed.
(4) Anyone who gives false personal details shall also be excluded.
Münsterland e.V. accepts no liability for loss or possible damage.
8. data protection
(1) In order to be able to take part in the competition, it is essential to submit data when entering and to accept the applicable data protection declaration. All participants are free to withdraw from participation at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The data protection information can be found here: www.muensterland.com/impressum
(2) The data entered by participants will be stored exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition and the associated public relations work and will be deleted once the purpose has been achieved. The data will not be passed on to third parties or used for advertising purposes. 9.
9 The legal process is excluded. German law applies.